Our Mission Is To Provide
THE MOST OUTSTANDING CLEANING SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER
To prevent accidents and to ensure the safety of your family, it is important to have your dryer vent cleaned a minimum of once per year.
Professional Residential dryer vent cleaning costs from $149 to $300.
The cost may, however, increase if you require additional services, such as mold removal, bird nest removal, severity of clogging, or if additional supplies are needed. The type of dryer vent you have and its current condition will also come into play.
Reasons To Clean Your Dryer VentUnfortunately, not everybody knows the importance of keeping dryer vents clean. Here are a few reasons why it should be done:
- If left unserviced, the dryer vent can become a fire hazard. When lint is trapped in the dryer vent, it prevents the system from exhausting properly, causing it to overheat. There are 16,800 dryer vent fires every year according to the US Fire Administration, that can be avoided by cleaning the dryer vent.
- Over time, the accumulation of lint and other debris increases energy consumption. Running your dryer vent through another cycle adds about $0.70 to your energy bill. A clogged venting system can cost the owner $18 and $24 in additional electrical supplies every month.
- A clogged dryer vent can cause the appliance to run longer, increasing the wear and tear to the system, leading to more frequent repairs.
- A clogged gas dryer can release harmful gases, such as carbon monoxide, affecting your respiratory health, cleaning it results in better indoor air quality.
- The appliance may overheat damaging clothes and the machine itself in the process. This may also lead to increased energy bills.
- The laundry room starts feeling much warmer than normal.
- The dried clothing comes out of the dryer much warmer than normal.
- Clothes start to come out damp after a normal cycle, causing the drying cycle to take longer.
- The lint filter fills up unusually quickly or appears unnatural.
- A rise in energy bills without any explanation.
- Clothes from the dryer carry a musty smell.
Problem: Birds Nest Removal Solution: Call a professional. To prevent such incidents in the future, seal the exits of the vent with specially designed vent covers and ventilation screens.Cost: $175-$300 Problem: Fully Clogged Vent - A fully clogged vent can be the result of excess buildup of lint, dirt and debris but can also be caused due to obstructions, such as dryer sheets, bird’s and rat dwelling. Solution: Contact a professional cleaning system. Cost: $175-$300 Problem: Wet Lint Solutions: Call a professional to clean the dryer lint screen.Cost $149-$300
Include this service with your annual maintenance agreement and save 25%! Just Click on the "Let's Work Together In 2020" box below to learn more!